Best place to order valve unions


Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2009
Houston, Texas
Don't know if I have the correct term, could be why I'm not finding much on a google search. I need to replace 2 ball valves that are a combination valve and union. I'm looking for one with threads on both ends, 1 1/2". I have found one that was a slip on one end but it was the wrong size, and I would like to keep installation as simple as possible.


TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 4, 2009
I've had good luck with they tend to have pretty hard to find items.