Beadcrete, Pearl Matrix or StoneScapes?

From_Arizona

LifeTime Supporter
May 8, 2007
Glendale, AZ
Has anyone installed or seen oone of the following agregate type finish products in a pool? If you have, can you please comment on each product? I am trying to determine an alternative product that has a longer warranty than pebble tec brand that has a 5 year product warranty. I know some installers offer a warranty too, but I am primarily focused on how long the manufacturer backs their product in making my selection.

Beadcrete & Stonescapes: www.nptgonline.com/nptg_national/nptg_s ... ishes_main both w/ 10 yr product warranty
Pearl Matrix - www.wetedgetechnologies.com 15 year product warranty

Sorry, I don't have any experience with the products you mentioned.

But I'm not sure that I would be completely swayed by one companies 5 year warranty as compared to another companies 10 year warranty. The actual warranty "coverage" may not mean much in practical terms.

Here are some thoughts on pool material warranties that make a lot of sense.

http://www.poolrepair.com/archive/warranty.html

If the warranties of the products in question end up being a deal breaker for you, I would recommend that you go over the fine print details very carefully to see what the extra warranty actually provides.

Good luck.

Titanium

Thank you for your comments and link, I have been comparing the warranty details side by side trying to see what they actually would fix if there was a problem, my other comparison of course is the company that is applying it. The company I am leaning towards has over 20 years application experience in the Phoenix valley so I hope that they remain stable enough to remain in business and offer their own warranty too.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.