AutoPiolit User needs help with a SWG

mbpe

Sep 8, 2010
Hey guys glad I found this board, I had a bad cell coard (Burnt ends) I replaced the cord. However I am still getting Warning Low Amps Cell as a warning. I have the Digital moder and my readout is as follows.

salt 3400 PPM
28 Volts
2.5Amps

Could it be anything other than the cell? I cleaned all fiters.
Ph is around 7.2

HELP PLEASE, are my AMPS LOW? heck am I even generating Chlorine now?

Re: AutoPilot User needs help with a SWG

Check the cell blades for wear. Depending on the cell model you have, you're going to check the two outer blades (for the SC-36 and SC-48 cells), or the center and two outer blades (Sc-60 cell), for wear. This will appear as if the leading edges of these blades are worn down, and shorter than the blades between them. Make sure your cell is scale free too.
Finally, check your salinity level by having it physically tested and compared to what the DIG shows you the salt level to be. If it is different (lower), add salt and calibrate it.

As you're showing amps and volts, you are generating "some" chlorine, just not alot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.