Autopilot pump program question

GaryT58

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 26, 2016
Monroe, GA
I want to replace my existing SWG and external timer with the Autopilot Pool Pilot Digital. I have downloaded the manual and read it, but its not overly clear on what options I can set for the 2 pump programs.

I figure I can set start/stop times. Can I set level of chlorine generation (%age) in the program, or do they both use the same global value?

The reason is that I would like to run pump twice/day. At night, I have a couple of water jets attached to the returns to cool the pool water overnight. These work great, but would prefer they be water only w/o chlorine, as I am suspecting I am losing a %age of my freshly generated chlorine to the air-evaporation from the jets. Would then run the second program during part of day to inject the chlorine.

Is this possible with it?

Anyone using the Autopilot to control their pump? If so, does the pump program allow you to select the level of chlorine (%age) as part of the program, or is it only timers?
Thanks

I have the digital autopilot 220. I can manually change the level of chlorine production. In addition it automatically adjusts the level I choose based on the temperature. The only thing I dont like about the autopilot is that I can't hook it up to my AQUALINK.

The AutoPilot does not allow the percentage to be set differently for different pump timers.

However, they change the software revisions periodically so it’s always best to see if the newest revisions will do what you want.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.