NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I’m looking into an automation solution, (preferably not thousands of dollars) to replace a standard Intermatic timer and need suggestions. I’m looking to control the pump/timer and possibly the heater. I currently have a Pentair SD80 filter and a Hayward Suoer Pump and I’m forgetting the heater brand. I might replace the filter and go DE or cartridge. Thoughts?

What do you want automation to do for you?

The type of filter you have makes no difference with automation. Nothing in the filter is controllable.

Ideally turn the pump on it off when I am not home or at least outside. It would be nice to do the same wit the heater. Part of it is the fact that the current Intatic is not keeping good time and it’s my third. Still not sure. I like the whole pentair system that gives me temperature etc on my phone but I don’t think I want to spend that much.

Look at the Hayward OmniHub...

Reactions: Vrh
Thanks. That looks great but I wonder if I should go the Pentair route, since I have a Pentair salt chlorinator. I couldn’t figure out a Pentair equivalent because their site is confusing. Food for thought.

Thanks. That looks great but I wonder if I should go the Pentair route, since I have a Pentair salt chlorinator. I couldn’t figure out a Pentair equivalent because their site is confusing. Food for thought.

Look at the Pentair IntelliConnect...

The equipment you have is confusing. Your first post says you have a Hayward SuperPump but your signature says Pentair Superpump. Your signature says salt chlorination but no specific equipment. Knowing what you have or are planning to get would let us give you better advice.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.