Las Vegas, NV
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
Pool is almost done and now is the perfect time for me to lay any conduit since the yard is all ripped up. The back yard is about 60' wide by 38' depth. I have a covered patio that will house 2 x OSD AP650. I plan on putting 2 x OSD RS670 in the far back corner. The raise deck and spa are in the back corner and I figure I was mostly just going to use Bluetooth so I went with a Pyle PWA15BT that is rate at 100W / 40W RMS @ 4 OHM. This would be attached to an Pyle PVCS2 A/B speaker switch in case I just want the patio speakers on I figure that should be plenty of power for just 4 speakers. I plan on running speaker wire and CAT6 in 1" conduit with weatherproof double gang boxes.

I've attached a quick diagram I came up with as a guide. Of course $$$ is a factor since we just spent $$$$$ on the pool. Also, wife does not like it when we blast out the neighbors, I could care less.

Let me know any thoughts or opinions about the layout or equipment?

Attachments

• Audio Layout pool.jpg
    Audio Layout pool.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 26
You could use burial rated speaker wire if you dont want to run conduit to each speaker.
My setup is going to be a Sonos AMP ( 125W rms/channel) 12awg direct burial speaker wire to Sonance RK83 150W speakers.
The AMP is on backorder and is the only thing i am missing. Once i have it set up i can update this...

You could use burial rated speaker wire if you dont want to run conduit to each speaker.
My setup is going to be a Sonos AMP ( 125W rms/channel) 12awg direct burial speaker wire to Sonance RK83 150W speakers.
The AMP is on backorder and is the only thing i am missing. Once i have it set up i can update this...
I thought about the burial rated wire. But if something were to go wrong then it's a PITA to fix. I will have pavers and turf being out down. At least with conduit I can always rerun whatever I need to and run new wire if needed. For the extra $200 I think it's worth it. Saving that much in labor by doing to myself anyway.

I thought about the burial rated wire. But if something were to go wrong then it's a PITA to fix. I will have pavers and turf being out down. At least with conduit I can always rerun whatever I need to and run new wire if needed. For the extra $200 I think it's worth it. Saving that much in labor by doing to myself anyway.
Didnt realize it was below pavers, yes conduit is the way to go.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.