Assistance on converting my inground pool to salt please

whitpoolowner

Jul 12, 2019
California
Hello everyone, I am new here and am hoping to get some help. I am considering converting my 25000 gallon inground pool to salt. I have looked at Circupool (RJ45+) as well as the Hayward (SQR15) and would like opinions. I am leaning towards Hayward but am concerned about warranty issues. I understand that if I install the system myself any warranty issues will be hard to resolve versus using a authorized dealer to do it.
With Circupool it seems like I would probably purchase from DiscountSaltPools but I am not sure I want to invest in a product made in Australia. Any thoughts or advice about how to proceed. I appreciate any help. Thanks

How do you know it's made in Australia? My CircuPool CORE-55 has no markings on it at all saying where it's made. I assumed China :(.

I've only had mine installed for a little over a week, so I can't tell you about reliability or longevity, but it seems to work well and was pretty easy to install.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.