around outside of AG pool deco

Jul 25, 2010
Do I need to have rocks brought in to made a boarder around our pool once its installed or is it ok to to just let the yard grow in around the pool bottom. I am having weed killer Zap-it mixed in with the 4yrds of sand they are putting down before installing the pool. We just are sure if we should have something else.

Also how do I find the section on " If I knew now I would have done it differenty"

Most people don't want grass growing right up against the pool walls because weedeating damages the finish. I put marble chips against ours with lawn edging around the outside. Some people use smooth river rocks. There are lots of other ways to do it and it's really your preference.

We put small simple 1 - 1 1/2 foot border of rocks all around the pool and it looks really neat and tidy. I can't imagine how muddy it would get if you would leave grass and dirt all around. I also don't think you want weeds/grass growing roots under your pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.