Jun 11, 2017
Cedar creek tx
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Had mine for 6 months. One motor froze and unit started turning tight circles. Make warranty claim on website. Include serial number (under tray) and your shipping info. Reference date ordered. They have responded they will ship a replacement unit and email return shipping label so they can study the defect. I will update

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
My has the same issues you just stopped the rear left motor. There nx2 breeze was 10 times better build and more sturdy and it worked like a tank the only problem is the propellers were not protected properly so you get a lot of the pine tree needles getting in there and getting stuck and the interior housing that houses the motor with the plastic gears stripped off and it would make noise and all the sudden stop working Due to cheating made plastic gears they they only met them out of metal and then covered the propeller area where is exposed with some kind of a redesign housing it would be great

Yes I know of one other unit bought at the same time with a rear frozen motor. The motor problem seems like an inferior and faulty part. Would love it if company communicated how this repetitive problem is rectified.

Working with claims is frustrating . All by email and the only phone number I could locate is an answering service. Today after a few weeks of email miscommunication and lags, I got a RMA to return the faulty unit and in 48 hours I will get tracking info on new unit. The 1 year warranty ends at the date of the original purchase.

I have to give this product a thumbs down until quality issues have been addressed. For $600 I would expect a product that lasts a few years with serviceable parts.

I did get my replacement unit and also free return shipping. I love the concept of this product just not keen on their communication and processes. I inquired about the motor failure issue (in general) but was not given a response. I think they are a small company trying to handle a significant demand. There also appears to be a buyout of Solar Breeze by PIVOT. Not sure who that is but there is an additional name on their materials now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.