Are there any Intex Prism owners out there?

Jul 29, 2013
Arkadelphia, AR
We have an older Intex Ultraframe 20 X 52 that is in need of a new liner. I am looking for some one to do some measurements on an Intex Prism pool that is between an 18 foot and a 24 foot round pool. Intex doesn't have the Ultraframe liner for our pool but they do have 20 x 52 Prism liners available. My research shows the legs and the top beams and vertical legs to be the same on the 18 through 24 foot Prism pools. I just need to figure out if the Prism liner will fit on our Ultraframe frame. I would prefer to spend $250 on a liner instead of $1000 for a new pool since we are hard plumbed and don't need any equipment with it.

I believe it should be the same if u have the round pipes - i feel like the slots where the top rails go are generous when the pool is empty.
Perhaps you could order it, try putting a top rail through, measure all the connecting points & return it if it doesn’t seem it will fit.

another affordable option is a regular above ground overlap liner on top of your existing liner so long as it doesn’t have any rips/tears. It’s not the most beautiful setup but it can be made to look ok with special clips around the top rail.
There are several YouTube videos showing it done.

I am thinking the same. Our pipes aren't round though. It's part of what makes the Ultraframe stronger. They are flat on top and rounded on the bottom. I would feel guilty returning a liner that I ordered knowing it wasn't the correct one for my pool. Tha's why I am hoping someone here can give me some measurements of their Prism frame pool. I looked into the overlap liner but 20 foot isn't a standard size and the company I contacted about one told me they weren't doing custom sizes at this time.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.