Are all ABG liners equal?

May 14, 2013
Newbie here first time poster.... It's liner time once again and I was wondering how much difference, if any is there between liner manufacturers. I have a typical 24 footer and the girlfriend is digging the Swimline Pacific Diamond pattern. Are there any top shelf liners out there or are they all made by a handful of companies. I'd like to not spend over $300. I'm located in central SC. Thanks guys and gals

F,

Welcome to TFP... A Great resource for all your pool questions... :shark:

So, since this is your first post, I have a question for you.. Why are you interested in a liner if your pool is an in-ground plaster pool?

Thanks,

Jim R.

Fire, I'm happy with my Swimline liner. True I've only had it a year so time will tell but I was pleased with the response time on my order, with the liner itself (as far as fitting my Esther Williams bead) and the look of the seams. I did look at a few others but came to the conclusion there are only a few actual manufacturers. I initially ordered the wrong size liner from another manufacturer and it was amazing how difficult it was to get them to get it done and out the door. Then when I needed to re-order another correct liner, at my expense since it was not their fault I can't seem to measure, it was like pulling teeth to get them to sell me another one and get a timeline it could possibly ship! No issues with the Swimline which you order from a supplier not them directly. Just my experience.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.