AquaRite Pro and Omnihub

Mazkot

Jul 10, 2012
Can anyone tell me if the Aquarite pro can be hooked up to a Omnihub? I have a the aquarite pro with sense & dispense system. A Non-hayward heater that can be controlled by a two wire controller. I see info that Hayward sells a daughter board for the Aquarite in order for it to talk to the Omnihub. Didn't know if this is also for the AquaRite pro? Also will the water temp from the Aquarite pro be passed along to the omnihub so that it will trigger the heater?

Any help is appreciated.

Welcome to TFP.

Can anyone tell me if the Aquarite pro can be hooked up to a Omnihub? I have a the aquarite pro with sense & dispense system. A Non-hayward heater that can be controlled by a two wire controller. I see info that Hayward sells a daughter board for the Aquarite in order for it to talk to the Omnihub. Didn't know if this is also for the AquaRite pro?

Hayward makes it sound like it should. You should confirm with Hayward Support or whoever you order the OmniHub from.

Also will the water temp from the Aquarite pro be passed along to the omnihub so that it will trigger the heater?

No. The Omni has it's own water sensor it will use for pool temperature and to trigger the heater.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.