Aqualink schedule issue

donb4325

Oct 18, 2021
Hi, our Aqualink RS seems to be malfunctioning while using the Schedule feature. We previously had the system set up to run one speed during the 8 hour daily pump schedule and recently updated the schedule to accommodate 3 different pump speeds throughout the day. Since the update I have noticed that the pump will shut off instead of changing to the second scheduled speed when the first device run time ends. Additionally, the system will often stay on indefinitely if I turn the pump back on during the scheduled run time. I have included a screen shot of our schedule. Any advice on what may be causing the issue would be greatly appreciated. I have already contacted Zodiac customer service and they were unable to diagnose.

Attachments

• aqualink.jpg
    aqualink.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 9
Welcome to TFP.

Set POOL to run at the lowest speed you want from 10AM to 6AM.

Then set CLEANER and WATERFALL to run at higher speeds during their time periods.

When you turn the pump on manually the schedules no longer take effect until you turnoff the pump manually and the next scheduled time occurs.

@PoolGate can provide more details.

+1 turning the pump on manually during the scheduled period will override the schedule. But your schedule should work as scheduled during the other periods. What speed is your cleaner and waterfall assigned to, if anything? My rockfall is not assigned to a speed so when it activates on the below it runs at whatever speed is set, which in my case is 3000. If no speed was active, the valve would open but no water would come out. When it hits 8:00am my pump returns to the filter pump speed (Pool) of 2000. Have you tried putting "Filter Pump" instead of "Pool" in the schedule?

Can you post a picture of your VSP pump speeds?

1634637886284.png
1634638068656.png

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.