Aquabrite- Houston Texas?

Sep 26, 2012
I have learned about this product from these forums.. sounds great.... I would like to consider it for my replaster, but not sure if that is possible for remodel also not sure if can get it in Houston area.

Does anyone know? I did fill out a form on their website, but just thought someone here may know.

Thank you, KIM

ya'know....I was all excited by the idea of AquaBrite too when I first learned of it. Kept it in mind if down the road I *ever* had to refinish my fiberglass pool.
Then....
We started reading some horror stories about the product's installers being less than adequate. Some bad jobs, etc. Our own TFP expert pool builder @bdavis466 stopped using it because it is difficult to do *well* and costly to fix if not.

I would look at other pools in your area that were done by your local installers and get LOTS of feedback.

That's all I can think to tell you. <shrug> Good luck. Keep hs posted as to what you decide.

Maddie :flower:

ya'know....I was all excited by the idea of AquaBrite too when I first learned of it. Kept it in mind if down the road I *ever* had to refinish my fiberglass pool.
Then....
We started reading some horror stories about the product's installers being less than adequate. Some bad jobs, etc. Our own TFP expert pool builder @bdavis466 stopped using it because it is difficult to do *well* and costly to fix if not.

I would look at other pools in your area that were done by your local installers and get LOTS of feedback.

That's all I can think to tell you. <shrug> Good luck. Keep hs posted as to what you decide.

Maddie :flower:
OK.. I really appreciate your post!! Thanks so much.. it would have been hard for me to get it done I think, given my pool guy hasn't heard of it!! so, just stick to mini pebble and not complicate matters.... thanks soooo much

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.