AquaBright vs Hydrazzo

Lisabdou

Jul 21, 2019
South West TN Memphis Area
I have searched the forum but I’m either missing it or it’s not there......

Trying to narrow down my decision to do a Hydrazzo or Aquabright finish on my pool. Permits are being pulled next week so I need to decide pretty soon.

Pool will be max 100 perimeter ft, have a tanning shelf and will be from 3ft to 6 ft deep. Not a huge pool by any means. It’s going to be a Chlorine pool......and here is an idea of what I’m thinking 113664
Is anyone on here knowledgeable about what the price difference should be for Hydrazzo vs the Aquabright?

Also, any thoughts on the pros of spending the extra $ on the Aquabright?

Thanks so much!

Search on Aquabright using the top search bar will find many more threads.

Search on Aquabright using the top search bar will find many more threads.

Thanks but I’ve read through those. All good reviews so they answered some of my questions. Hoping someone may have the $ difference answer for me.
Thanks

I would imagine the prices aren't far apart. Is that the deciding factor? Both are high quality finishes so I don't think you can go wrong with either.

As for the actual pricing - the only way to know is to get bids since there is no standard price for either. I'm on the other end of the country so what it would cost here isn't even relevant.

I’m going to do the Aquabright. My pb will be subcontracting it out to another pb company as they are the only ones in the area that can do it. Price will be around $15 sq ft to do so it’s a hefty price but I think in the long run it’s the way to go. Won’t be doing a waterline tile as this can go all the way to the coping and is fine exposed to air....
Just need to decide on color. Between Mediterranean Blue right now or Lagoon Blue. Pool will have a tanning ledge and the shallow end will be 3ft dropping to between 5 and 6 ft. Not a huge pool, 19k gallon i believe.
Will start a new thread and post pics when they start digging which should be in next week or two. Will video the Aquabright application.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.