Aquabot Turbo T4RC

plc123

Feb 25, 2017
ny
Hi,
I have an Aquabot Turbo T4RC. When I got it (used) it was missing the remote control transmitter. So, I bought a replacement (part # 220114C see image below) but it doesn't do anything when I push the buttons. I've read that it might need to be synchronized with the receiver inside the aquabot power supply box. Anybody know how to do that?
Thanks!
ZAQP5282.jpg

Hi,
I have an Aquabot Turbo T4RC. When I got it (used) it was missing the remote control transmitter. So, I bought a replacement (part # 220114C see image below) but it doesn't do anything when I push the buttons. I've read that it might need to be synchronized with the receiver inside the aquabot power supply box. Anybody know how to do that?
Thanks!
View attachment 57362

I have an older version aquabot, the viva (2005?) with 2 motors, but I would imagine they all work the same.
To synchronise your remote control with the power supply you have to simultaneously press the left and right buttons on your remote control whilst in front of your power supply with the unit switched on. The light in the power supply will then blink intermittently signifying that the match has been successful.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.