Aquabot Reva

Never heard of that one. I've had a 4WD for 9 years with no issues. Just bought this one and very happy.

Never heard of that one. I've had a 4WD for 9 years with no issues. Just bought this one and very happy.

Yes, I wished I had seen that one for that price before I bought the REVA!! I think I would have been happy with it and saved some money :). I paid 797.00 for the REVA and it works really good so far. I was happy that it has an option to just clean the floor since I don't have a lot of issues with walls or waterline. I can have it do them to if I happen to need to.

Mine doesn't do waterline since brush is in the middle, but seems to do walls fairly well randomly. I mainly bought it for the swivel cord since the 4WD doesn't have one. I'd just read so many Dolphins needing repair, I didn't want to mess with them. Hopefully these will last!

Mine doesn't do waterline since brush is in the middle, but seems to do walls fairly well randomly. I mainly bought it for the swivel cord since the 4WD doesn't have one. I'd just read so many Dolphins needing repair, I didn't want to mess with them. Hopefully these will last!
Good luck to both of us!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.