Aquabot Elite Power Supply Problem?

Gem119

Feb 23, 2019
Loveland, Ohio
The pool cleaner starts with the pump starting and running for about 15 seconds, then the drive motor starts and the pump stops. The drive motor runs for about 90 seconds and then stops. This happens regardless of the program selected. It seems like it has to be a power supply problem since the pump and drive motors work fine.

Are these power supplies repairable or do you have to get a new one?

Hello Gem and welcome to TFP! :wave: Shame your very first post has been sitting here for a couple weeks with no replies. I figured it was time to get this thing moving again. Please post back and let us know if you still need help with your cleaner. Swimming season will be here soon. :swim:

There is actually no problem at all. I was testing the unit out of the water prior to the season to make sure all was well. Aquabot tech support explained to me the cleaner protects itself when out of the water and runs what they call a "tech mode" which does exactly what my cleaner was doing. In the water it works as it should. Hate to admit my ignorance, but I guess I missed that info in the owner's manual if it was there.

Reactions: Gladius Nova
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.