California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
Hello, I have aqua rite salt generator and it has a fairly new board. Lately there is no power lights coming on. I replaced the fuse and see no burn marks at all. It did get wet from me cleaning my filter the other day and worked for a day and then no lights were on. I checked in the morning and it was working again, that’s when my pump is on low speed and that evening when the speed is on high no lights again. I noticed this to be a pattern it only seems to be working now when my pump is on low speed. Any help would be much appreciated

Try power cycling everything. Compete power off and on. But not sure how you are controlling that from Aqualink. How is it connected to your panel?

Hello,
I should have been more clear. I can control everything as far as the pump ,lights water feature and schedule. No, I can’t control the salt cell generator. I have shut everything down and still the same. The generator only works when it’s on the low speed. I’m sure I shorted something out when I rinsed my equipment down after cleaning my filter like a dummy. I also noticed I tripped the gfi because I tried to turn on my pool lights and they didn’t work so I did reset it and the lights do work now. Could I have maybe shorted something on the pump to make it only work on low speed?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.