Ok ok
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
Having trouble with my salt water generator, has been reading low salt so I added salt. Now according to my sodium chloride test kit there it is around 3800 ppm, but the readout even after adding the salt showed 2800 ppm. I had to leave town for a couple of days - now I come back and it says “check salt” and inspect cell, and reading zero salt. Just a few days ago, I removed the cell and cleaned it, it was not bad because I had not cleaned it that long ago but I wanted to be sure. So I have enough salt in the pool, but somethings wrong. I did do the diagnostic test by flipping the control panel to off and back to auto, and after waiting in the required time and hearing the click pressed the button five times, and get 0. I realize I probably have too much salt in there now, but I can’t imagine it would be reading zero. curious if you think my cell is bad?

here are some readings I get well pressing the diagnostic button and also the serial number. I don’t know what these all mean but this is the order they are in:
63P
AL-0
r 1.59
T-15

SN 3A16039-103757

Last edited:
Got it figured out, got an answer from another pool forum. I must of went invisible here - I don’t know if I posted wrong or what. Anyway I’m good now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.