Aqua Pure PLC 1400

Sep 10, 2012
Tampa, Fl.
Wishing to convert my pool to a SWG pool. Presently have a Jandy automation system. (13 years old) Looking at a Jandy Aqua Pure PLC1400 salt cell. The pool store told me I need to also purchase a Aqua Pure Power Center. Both components would come to $1899.00. Installation would be extra. How does that price sound. If I have to replace the auto system, that would add another $1050. plus install to the project. Entire quote I received for replacing auto system and salt system came in at $3678. installed and programed to my I-phone. What do you think of the pricing? Appreciate !!

Price is typical pool store markup. Internet prices are around $1,200 but Jandy no longer warranty's equipment purchased online.

If you can do without controlling the SWG from your phone then look at the Circupool RJ30+ with the $10 upgrade to the 45+ from CircuPool RJ-30 PLUS Saltwater Chlorinator for up to 30000 gallon salt water pools Then pay a few hundred at most for someone locally to install it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.