Anyone use this CYA or this site before?

Glock:

That is definitely a good price for 25lb CYA, even with shipping. I randomly checked a few other products though and found better deals on those after factoring in shipping.

Since you are getting a few other things, you might want to check out http://www.saveonpoolsupplies.com. They offer free shipping/handling for orders over $50. Might be worth the time to check the "out the door" price on your full order. I have used this company and their shipping/service is excellent.

Oh I know. Pool calculator tells me I need 150oz once its filled. I tested my fill water. But, thank you. :) I read pool school too and the BBB method because I don't want to be changing methods once its filled. So, I read about all of them and decided on BBB. I have 9 gallons of bleach all stocked up and ready to go. Just need a pool to put it in. lol

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Holy cow, got it already!
pool15.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.