Anyone use this CYA or this site before?

Glock

Jun 3, 2012
Mesquite, Texas
Me either but I am still kinda new to the scene. I might give them a test drive. I have a few things to get so maybe the shipping will offset a bit with the other stuff.

BoDarville

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 5, 2012
DFW, Texas
Glock:

That is definitely a good price for 25lb CYA, even with shipping. I randomly checked a few other products though and found better deals on those after factoring in shipping.

Since you are getting a few other things, you might want to check out http://www.saveonpoolsupplies.com. They offer free shipping/handling for orders over $50. Might be worth the time to check the "out the door" price on your full order. I have used this company and their shipping/service is excellent.

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
I know that's a good price, but it's 3 times the amount you need. If your usage is anything like mine that bucket will last you 5 years.

Even if you add a swcg it's still twice as much as you need.

Bama Rambler

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2009
SouthWest Alabama
I guess my point was more to just be aware that you don't need to add near that much to your pool. Any that you have left will be fine as long as you keep it closed up.

Glock

Jun 3, 2012
Mesquite, Texas
Oh I know. Pool calculator tells me I need 150oz once its filled. I tested my fill water. But, thank you. :) I read pool school too and the BBB method because I don't want to be changing methods once its filled. So, I read about all of them and decided on BBB. I have 9 gallons of bleach all stocked up and ready to go. Just need a pool to put it in. lol