Anyone Regret Getting A Tan Pool Liner?

FourT4

May 7, 2018
Illinois
I need to replace my pool liner and I'm really liking the aqua look a tan liner gives off, but im wondering if anyone regrets getting one since they seem to be pretty rare.

borjis

LifeTime Supporter
Aug 19, 2014
Pacific NW
A lot of pool owners are thrilled with that color and the water color they ended up with.
I almost did but went with a medium blue pebble tech like pattern in the end. I think I would have regretted tan.

jarcher89

Aug 16, 2018
Avon, Indiana
Our neighbor has a tan liner, they really like it. We had it on our top 3 but but I did not like how it made the water a greenish tint so we went with grey which gave it more of a deep teal color.

CJadamec

TFP Expert
Apr 29, 2016
Quaker Hill, CT
It's a mosaic tile pattern that is predominantly dark tan in color. Yes it does have a dark blue top edge. One of the things we like about it is that it appears to change color with different outdoor conditions.97961

Reactions: inatae

FourT4

May 7, 2018
Illinois
Well I went and ordered the Gulf Coast Tan Sea stone by Oasis, I'll have to come back here in a month or so and add some photos.

kevinp768

Sep 30, 2018
Wichita KS
I have the Latham Gold Pebble liner with no border and have been unbelievably happy with the water color!
This is overcast sky so its a little darker. In direct sunlight its a bright aqua color

Attachments