Anyone have pictures of Stonescape Aqua White mini pebble?

Mar 23, 2017
Austin, Texas
Does anyone have pictures of Aqua White mini pebble? I thought our PB was using Pebble Sheen and I had decided on Aqua Blue, but I was recently informed our choices are Stonescapes mini pebble or Wet Edge Satin Matrix. I kinda like the Aqua White sample, but can't really find any pictures. Our PB said he had never used it before either....

Thanks!

Welcome aboard Slater!

Wetedge is a very nice product, but they and Stonescapes have either a YouTube video or good pics on their websites of most colors and option types. It does seem strange you were told that up front and now the change. Ultimately, its the skill and attention of the applicator that matters most when you are dealing with top brands such as these. Hope that helps, but keep us posted on your build, and please share some pics when it's done. Enjoy your stay...

We may have that product. The web seems devoid of good images of the product (at least by that name). Oh wait, ours looks like Auqua Cool. Well, check it out anyways. Ask your builder if he's getting his materials from NPT. Ours was, and our nearest NPT dealer is Superior Pool Products in Round Rock (or possibly as far northeast you can be in Austin). We visited the shop and were able to actually lay our eyes on what we were picking, and saw what all our options were. We also spend a lot of time visiting people's pools -- those that recently built.

If you'd be interested in checking out our recent build in person, let us know.

https://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/135786-Help!-Show-off-your-WHITE-pebble-tec-pebble-sheen-!

Thanks! Our PB uses NPT/Superior, as well! Went up there a few weeks ago, and although we have all the samples, pictures of finished pools seem to be lacking in those colors. I'm going to get with my hubby and see if he wants to see some in person and if a yes (and our PB doesn't have clients with that color), I just may take you up on it! You probably don't have much to compare it to, but does it seem difficult to keep sparkling clean? Thanks again!

Thanks! Our PB uses NPT/Superior, as well! Went up there a few weeks ago, and although we have all the samples, pictures of finished pools seem to be lacking in those colors. I'm going to get with my hubby and see if he wants to see some in person and if a yes (and our PB doesn't have clients with that color), I just may take you up on it! You probably don't have much to compare it to, but does it seem difficult to keep sparkling clean? Thanks again!

Sure, just let us know. Just remember, this is probably not actually "Aqua White," but the closeup of the pebble probably shows you that. We definitely had to look at peoples' pools with our own eyes and not rely on photos. Just holler if you both would like to drop by.

What did you end up choosing? I am torn between stonescpaes aqua white and aqua blue. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.