Any ideas for mounting?

bzal1122

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 7, 2010
Huntingdon Valley PA
I searched the forum for a similar post but couldnt find any. I am looking for ideas on where I can mount my Aquarite salt water generator control box. My pool is being installed tomorrow and I intend on having the electric for my pump ttached to a 4 X 4 stud. The box is 10 inches and has some weight to it so Im not sure if the opposite side of the post would be strong enough to support it? I am thinking about digging another post a foot or so away from the other post and attaching a board to both of them where I will attach the electrical box and the generator box. I am just doing a basic install this year and plan on making everything alot cleaner looking after this year is up. Any ideas are appreciated, and if anyone has any pictures of what they did I would apreciate that as well. Thank you

I'm in the same boat. I have a perfect mounting spot on one of the legs of my aluminium deck but it is further than the 6' cord my Circupool has. I guess I will have to pound in a post. Hope I dont hit my gas line.

waste said:
Welcome to TFP!!

I've mounted them, centered, on a 4X4 as a temp deal, you should be OK to do the same :cool:

How do you get the 4x4 into the ground? Dig, then fill with quickset? I have a lot of room on my paver equipment pad. I would love to find something that is heavily weighted at the bottom and has a 2-3 post in it, and I can just set on the pad.

The center top & bottom mounting holes should be fine. I'd probably seal the others up with caulking to keep bugs and stuff out. Another option which I've done before is to mount a piece of plywood the size of the box to the post and then mount the box to that.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.