Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45
Hi All!

I have an Anthony Pool Model No. 14 Wet Niche / No. 15 Fixture Housing (12 Volt / 600 Watt Max) setup in our OLD POOL.

I want to replace this with a newer LED style light setup, and have googled the crud out of the #14 / #15 models but have come up completely short of finding ANYTHING.

Is there anyone who can help me?

I can add additional pics / measurements of the parts if needed.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 20210622_101827.jpg
    20210622_101827.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 13
Welcome to TFP :)

Call Inyo or sunseeker and ask the pros.. Those are some hard parts to find or upgrade.. We get some that come here and ask but not many around anymore... Wish I could help more. :)

Welcome to TFP :)

Call Inyo or sunseeker and ask the pros.. Those are some hard parts to find or upgrade.. We get some that come here and ask but not many around anymore... Wish I could help more. :)

Thanks...INYO sent me here :) I will check with SunSeeker now!

I just wanted to update this thread, so that anyone else searching for a replacement can find theirs!

I purchased a Pooltone Standard 16 Color LED Pool Light 12V with 15 feet of cord. It fits inside the niche perfectly.

The only problem I had was that my original screw to hold in the new fixture was STRIPPED. So, I went to a local pool store, and they were able to sell me one that fit the niche, and WAHLAH! I have a new LED light in my pool.

Thanks to you all who gave advice!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.