Another newbie from Texas just getting started...

rebll

May 28, 2020
The Woodlands, TX
Howdy from The Woodlands, TX! Like many people, COVID-19 has pushed us to build a pool so that our kids can enjoy swimming this summer. Well it’s looking more like our kids may be swimming this fall, as PBs are now busy and taking a while to get back to us.

I stumbled onto TFP while I began my pool research and have been lurking for a short while. Thank you TFP for all the great wealth of information! My husband and I contemplated years ago to build a pool but always heard about all the ongoing maintenance and never-ending costs which talked us out of it.

Glad to find such great support here and we are confident we can be pool owners now. Looking forward to learning more from everyone here!

Momma2annababy

Jun 8, 2020
San Antonio, TX
Hi there! The site is great, and you’re ahead of the game finding it now (it took me two years). Yes, pool building always takes longer than you think. We started the process in March of 2018. They broke ground in early May. We jumped in on August 28th! It will be worth the wait for sure. Good luck on your pool building!

Reactions: rebll