android can not drag and drop

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
When in the photo gallery the instructions say to drag and drop the photos I want from my gallery. I can select them but with my android tablet there is no way to drag and drop them. How do I insert a pic to a post from my gallery with a android device?

Thanks, Rich.

IMG_20180922_190503777.jpg

I posted this from my Android phone. It didn't say drag and drop. Oh, perhaps the mobile site vs regular. Let me find my tablet and try again.

Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?

View attachment 86905

I posted this from my Android phone. It didn't say drag and drop. Oh, perhaps the mobile site vs regular. Let me find my tablet and try again.

Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.

Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?

Yes, directly from chrome browser.

Tried both mobile and desktop. Both have same issue.

No third party app.

Thanks, Rich..

Can you email me at [email protected] a screenshot of where you’re trying to upload photos to? I’m seeing the phrase you’re speaking of in a list of phrases used on the website but cannot find where it’s actually used.

Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.
Okay, test two. And now I see the issue, in Manage Attachments
Screenshot_20180925-085213.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I’m still looking into this as I suspect there’s more behind everything than I wanna admit. :( Once I find all the details out I’ll fill ya in.

Lee

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.