android can not drag and drop

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
When in the photo gallery the instructions say to drag and drop the photos I want from my gallery. I can select them but with my android tablet there is no way to drag and drop them. How do I insert a pic to a post from my gallery with a android device?

Thanks, Rich.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
View attachment 86905

I posted this from my Android phone. It didn't say drag and drop. Oh, perhaps the mobile site vs regular. Let me find my tablet and try again.
Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?
Yes, directly from chrome browser.

Tried both mobile and desktop. Both have same issue.

No third party app.

Thanks, Rich..

jseyfert3

Oct 20, 2017
Janesville, WI
Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.
Okay, test two. And now I see the issue, in Manage Attachments
Screenshot_20180925-085213.jpg

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
I’m still looking into this as I suspect there’s more behind everything than I wanna admit. :( Once I find all the details out I’ll fill ya in.

Lee