android can not drag and drop

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
When in the photo gallery the instructions say to drag and drop the photos I want from my gallery. I can select them but with my android tablet there is no way to drag and drop them. How do I insert a pic to a post from my gallery with a android device?

Thanks, Rich.

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
No idea and that is why I do not like to use my phone for TFP or such :( I will ping our IT guy and see if he has any ideas.

jseyfert3

Oct 20, 2017
Roscoe, IL
IMG_20180922_190503777.jpg

I posted this from my Android phone. It didn't say drag and drop. Oh, perhaps the mobile site vs regular. Let me find my tablet and try again.

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
View attachment 86905

I posted this from my Android phone. It didn't say drag and drop. Oh, perhaps the mobile site vs regular. Let me find my tablet and try again.
Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
Just to confirm, are you accessing the form directly from a web browser? And if so are you using the mobile theme or the full website? Or are you trying to access through a third party app like Tapatalk?
Yes, directly from chrome browser.

Tried both mobile and desktop. Both have same issue.

No third party app.

Thanks, Rich..

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
Can you email me at webmaster@troublefreepool.com a screenshot of where you’re trying to upload photos to? I’m seeing the phrase you’re speaking of in a list of phrases used on the website but cannot find where it’s actually used.

jseyfert3

Oct 20, 2017
Roscoe, IL
Just to clarify. I can upload and post a Pic because it goes to the bottom area automatically. I just can not use a Pic that is already in my gallery without having to download it again. I have a pixel c tablet and a pixel 2 xl and they both have the same issue. I have tried both mobile and desktop using Chrome browser with no luck.
Okay, test two. And now I see the issue, in Manage Attachments
Screenshot_20180925-085213.jpg

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
I’m still looking into this as I suspect there’s more behind everything than I wanna admit. :( Once I find all the details out I’ll fill ya in.

Lee

Rich D

Bronze Supporter
Aug 3, 2018
MA
I’m still looking into this as I suspect there’s more behind everything than I wanna admit. :( Once I find all the details out I’ll fill ya in.

Lee

Great... Thank you for the update and for looking into this..

Thread starter Other Threads of Interest Forum Replies Date
C About Trouble Free Pool 5

Other Threads of Interest