Amazing product for patching holes in pool liner! (EZ-Patch-28)

beggehorn

Sep 14, 2015
Azusa, CA
EZ-Patch-28

This stuff is a clear, super thick vinyl cement, Comes in a tube and you can squeeze a small amount of the gel onto your wet hands, take it under water, apply it over the hole and press it over the area and feather out the edges. No patch needed for small holes. Sets in minutes and cures in 48 hours. It dries pretty clear but will slightly (and I mean "slightly") yellow over time.

Had to patch a pin-hole leak today and it reminded me of how awesome this stuff is. I've had my tube in the garage for 6 years and still works as good as when I bought it.

I know this may come across as an "ad" but I have no affiliation with this product or the company that makes it. I noticed there wasn't any mention of this stuff here on these forums and I thought I'd create this post to make sure other users here are aware of it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.