Has anyone ever had a reaction to algae? I pulled my filter to clean it twice in the last week (doing a SLAM) and the the next day I had a very itchy rash on my forearms. The first time there was no chlorine in my pool, the second time it was a 10 so I’m leaning towards the algae rather than chlorine. I’ve been taking care of my pool for about 3 years now and have cleaned an algae filled filter before with no problems. Just curious if anyone else has a reaction to it or could I be reacting to something else.