Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
SC
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I adjusted my pump schedule this summer on my VSP based on information I gathered here. I've noticed on the lower RPM setting I get an air bubble in the pump pot. If I increase the RPM, it clears out quickly. I assume the air comes in at the floating weir but I'm not certain. I'm going to up the RPMs in small increments to see where the breakpoint is. Is there any other reason air gets introduced like this that I should run down in my set up?

Typical for a VS pump. Does not hurt anything. Schedule the VS to ramp up in RPM for 15 minutes every 6 hours or so and it will clear the bubble.

Typical for a VS pump. Does not hurt anything. Schedule the VS to ramp up in RPM for 15 minutes every 6 hours or so and it will clear the bubble.
Thanks. That was the plan but wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something I should check like a spider gasket. Thanks again.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.