Air in lines

Oct 6, 2013
Oklahoma
Since my pool build of 4 years, I've had difficulty w air emitting out the water ports of my pool. Recently this has become worse. I can reduce the air but opening the pressure valve on the Jandy pool filter, but it resumes before long. I can't seem to figure out what is causing this issue. All of the gaskets on the pump appear to be sealed. Are their any common causes? Do the pool filters commonly cause air issues ?

Since my pool build of 4 years, I've had difficulty w air emitting out the water ports of my pool. Recently this has become worse. I can reduce the air but opening the pressure valve on the Jandy pool filter, but it resumes before long. I can't seem to figure out what is causing this issue. All of the gaskets on the pump appear to be sealed. Are their any common causes? Do the pool filters commonly cause air issues ?

It is normal for an SWG to produce small bubbles that you can see coming out of a return at a very slow rate but not "blowing" from a return. Is this what you may be seeing?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.