air bubbles on pool surfaces.

MJCP

Sep 14, 2007
Michigan
Unfortunately I have made many changes to my system this year so it is difficult for me to know what resulted from what but....
I have been noticing zillions of tiny air bubbles on the pool walls, and bottom, even the steps. these are nowhere near the returns and I doubt that they are from the pump or filter systems. I suspect it is a chemical reaction to the addition of muriatic acid over the past few weeks. Any ideas if this is something I should be concerned about?

What test kit do you have?

Post a set of test results...

FC
CC
pH
TA
CH
CYA
WATER TEMP

Unfortunately I have made many changes to my system this year so it is difficult for me to know what resulted from what but....
I have been noticing zillions of tiny air bubbles on the pool walls, and bottom, even the steps. these are nowhere near the returns and I doubt that they are from the pump or filter systems. I suspect it is a chemical reaction to the addition of muriatic acid over the past few weeks. Any ideas if this is something I should be concerned about?

Do you have a salt water generator? Could be hydrogen gas.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.