Ahh-some Swimming Pool Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner

eco-help

Bronze Supporter
Apr 4, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Ahh-some's Black Friday 20% deals are here so I am considering stocking up on their Swimming Pool Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner (I already bought one but didn't get around to using it).
Instructions say use monthly, sp with my pool size I would be using the whole 6oz container.. once a month at $22.36 (sale price) is going to add up fast...
Is anyone using the Swimming Pool Water Clarifier & Bio-Cleaner on a monthly basis? Have you noticed any improvements, what specifically? Did you start then stop or lower the frequency of use?

Don't get me wrong here, I have the hot tub/filter/washing machine products and I believe they are effective (especially the hot tub and filter products) so there is no question to me that they work..

Thanks!

Jimrahbe

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 7, 2014
Bedford, TX
E,

I think Ahh-some works great on my standalone hot tub, but I have big doubts that it would make any observable difference in the clarity of a full-size swimming pools.

Can I prove this? No I can't. Will I be using it on my pool, no I won't. Will I continue to use it when and drain and refill my hot tub? Yes I will.

I just don't need 'magic' to keep my pool clear...

Thanks,

Jim R.

eco-help

Bronze Supporter
Apr 4, 2014
Tampa, Florida
E,

I think Ahh-some works great on my standalone hot tub, but I have big doubts that it would make any observable difference in the clarity of a full-size swimming pools.

Can I prove this? No I can't. Will I be using it on my pool, no I won't. Will I continue to use it when and drain and refill my hot tub? Yes I will.

I just don't need 'magic' to keep my pool clear...

Thanks,

Jim R.
Yeah the TFP method seems to work so well I am not sure what additional percent I would obtain with this. I wish I had remembered to use the one I have prior to Black Friday sale.