Agp in Miami

Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Hi guys
I'm planning on buying a Intex 24x12x52 Agp from Amazon

I live in Miami and here is hard to dig the soil, but I have a friend who can pour concrete in my yard very cheap so my idea is to make a concrete base and put Styrofoam on top.

Is this a good idea?

jblizzle

Mod Squad
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
May 19, 2010
Tucson, AZ
That would be fine ... others have done it. You will need to ensure the concrete is flat and you will need to make sure the legs are supported (not on the foam).

pwrstrk

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Aug 17, 2012
Elverson Pa.
Congrats on getting a pool!!

Spend sometime reading in pool school. Make sure you pick up one of our recommended test kits. It's a must have for a trouble free pool. I use the TF100. Best one out there.

Piolin

Sep 9, 2010
Miami, FL
pwrstrk said:
Congrats on getting a pool!!

Spend sometime reading in pool school. Make sure you pick up one of our recommended test kits. It's a must have for a trouble free pool. I use the TF100. Best one out there.

Yes, will do. Quick question Do I have to request a permit in Miami, Florida to install a Agp???

NHfloater

Jul 26, 2013
NH
I'd just call the appropriate agency in Miami. Better safe than sorry.

What's up the the computer generated quote name in the above post!? Did it auto correct itself into that!? Pwrstrk ain't gonna be happy.

Thread Status
Hello , There was no answer in this thread for more than 60 days.
It can take a long time to get an up-to-date response or contact with relevant users.