Affordable, Mobile Sunning Furniture Suggestions ....

madyogi

Bronze Supporter
Jun 20, 2016
Little Rock, AR
Hey all. Just opened the pool for the first time at the house we bought last August. Didn't fuss with furniture too much last year, given that we got into it relatively late in the season. Just had a nice metal fence installed between the pool and the green space in the back, so we can audit my dogs' access to the pool and the people trying to enjoy it :cool:

Now we need one or two chairs for sunning. Only problem is that space is kind of a premium. I can post pictures after work if that will help, but the pool is surrounded by probably 3-4 feet of concrete all the way around, with a brick retaining wall and landscaping around 1/2 of it, the fence along 1/4 of it, then a covered concrete patio at the stair side of the pool, where the house access is. We have furniture under the awning that we like, but we would love 1-2 lounge chairs that aren't terribly expensive that would allow for sunning.

Any thoughts?

Ha! Those are awesome! I do like the idea of the PVC ones, since we're not really in the market to pay three times as much or more for something fancier. Plus, that's what we were used to at the neighborhood pool at our old house.

We got a pair of the wicker dark brown chaise lounge ones from Sams Club last year in August. They were on sale because it was the end of the season and I think they were 100 a piece. Regularly 150 (I think). They are comfy and we even got cushions for them that makes them even better. However you can get the mesh ones that are cheaper. I couldn't find them online with a quick look but I want to say they were about 50 cheaper. You could also get some zero gravity lounge chairs that can be picked up around 60-70 I think.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.