Advise needed

Mar 16, 2012
Baytown, TX
Hello to all here on TFP. I currently have and maintain my own 24' AG pool for the past 15 years now. We love our pool greatly and it's really easy to maintain, once you know how to use the TFP system, but now I am seriously considering replacing the AG pool with an inground sometime within the next year. Looks like my AG pool is getting close to retirement!
Reading so much information here on this site has helped tremendously, but I'm at the point where I'm so undecided which route to go with; if we should go with a Gunite pool versus a Fiberglass pool.
Which of these two is going to be less expensive to build? My budget is probably not anything more than $50,000.00 to work with.
Any recommendations from fellow members on this site as to help me get an idea what kind of cost between the two.
Being that I live in the Baytown area; if there are members here that can recommend any PB. I know this area may not have a lot of PB's & I'm curious if there are others that are willing to build in this area.
Can someone give me an idea on must haves with a new pool build as well?
Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated, as I have no clue where to start with this project.
Thank you all in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.