Louisiana
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
So far my favorite color is stonescapes tropics blue with puerto rico blend added. I really like the medium to dark blue/turquoise water of tropics blue. It's sounding like the cost of puerto rico blend will be out of my budget. I'm waiting to find out how much of a cost difference there will be for the basic tropics blue without the PR blend compared to Quartzscapes which is included with my pool price. If that comes back too high, my pb mentioned having some color added to one of the quartzcapes to achieve the color I'm looking for. I have a large tanning ledge which is the first thing you see. I want to keep the plaster a shade of gray. I'm thinking french gray should work but the deeper water of the pool with french gray is too light and not enough turquoise. What colors would I want to add to the french gray to achieve more of the medium to dark blue turquoise pool water but maintain a shade of gray for the ledge? I'm including a few pics of the color water I'm hoping for

Attachments

• Tropics Blue PR blend small.jpg
    Tropics Blue PR blend small.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Stonescapes Tropic Blue Regular Pebble.jpg
    Stonescapes Tropic Blue Regular Pebble.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 41
I think it would be a bit scary to add color to it and not know exactly what it’s going to look like. You would really have to be ok to live with it if you don’t like it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.