A new record - water temp 96 degrees

I donā€™t mind it if I can be in the water... but the water needs to be cooler than the air! It was actually about 105 in my back yard, so I guess that counts.

And I thought 92 was bad. Sunshade. I put up a sail shade over the deep end in the summer. It was blown down in Harvey, but I expect to put it back up this year. We reached 89 earlier in June, but finally had a week of rain. 3000 gallons in the pool. Good luck!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
šŸ˜‚ Actually, I struggle in drier air... it is not good for my sinuses!

i was up in DC once in March for a work thing, and there were people from all over the country. A few were talking about how humid it was. In DC. In March. LOL

Wow, that is a record. 93 is the hottest mine has gotten. Right now it drops to 89 overnight, and heats up to 92 in the day.

It funny, 90 is fine for me, but I find 93 hot, who knew that 3 degrees could make such a difference.

96 is like hot tub water. Too hot for me at least to stay in when the heat is 100+. Hottest we've had our pool is 92 but that was with a solar cover on. Cover hasn't been on for a few days now and yesterday pool water high was 88.

96??? Do you have a screened cage or not? We're about to build a pool but I'm hoping the cage will keep temps lower. We were on the fence on getting a heater. We are having it wired for one but more and more I'm thinking going to get a heater-chiller combo unit.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.