Anyone used spray-on liner for vinyl liner replacement?

Never heard of this being used in a pool. Do you have links or anything we can read up on?

Here's our issue and why we are looking into this product.....our liner is only 4 years old and has never fit "like a glove" which is what the mfr said it should fit like. It has stretched or was mis-measured so bad that it is embarrassing....our pool is 20 x 44 and the first step-down is a full-width tanning ledge that extends out 4 feet. There are at least 4 very noticeable wrinkles extending out of the ledge (going out towards the deep end) and continuing down the 3 remaining steps. Additionally, it is loose in the corners and also around the perimeter of the pool near the top. I've gotten many blisters trying to smooth out the wrinkles only to have them return while I'm smoothing out the next one. I'm tired of the wrinkles and thought this might fix it. From what I'm being told, the spray-on liner has a 25 year warranty...... any thoughts? comments?

Does it only come in black like the truck bed liners I've seen? I wonder how that would affect your water color?

Oops! I just saw the links and the various colors. Seems like it could be a good option. Would you care for the texture?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Installs are all over - east & west coast, midwest....I was told that it's a relatively new application which is why I'm hesitant. The installer I would be using has done several however he only started doing them in the last year or so. From what I've seen, though, they look nice!

Installs are all over - east & west coast, midwest....I was told that it's a relatively new application which is why I'm hesitant. The installer I would be using has done several however he only started doing them in the last year or so. From what I've seen, though, they look nice!
Did you end up going with the spray in liner? If not, howcome? If so, let's see it! The concept sounds absolutely amazing!! (As we are on day 3 of replacing our liner in the heat, and it suuuuuuucks!)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.