Aquapure EI

Jul 3, 2015
Lubbock, TX
Last summer my SWG started showing "NO SALT or LOW TEMP TEST CELL". I replaced the cell and I still have the same message. I cannot find a pool pro in my town. I have researched the whole internet.
Apparently, there is a way to reset the computer portion of this setup after replacing a cell, but it's Class 5 TOP SECRET apparently on how to do it.
The cell seems to be generating salt, as it builds up in the cell fairly rapidly, however none is reaching the pool. I am pretty positive this is a setting or a reboot or reset problem, but have been unable to find any help. I thought I would try here.
TIA

Hello Tia and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the SWG. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Hello Tia and welcome to TFP! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the SWG. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

Here's what Jandy told me over the phone just now.

1. Turn Jandy EI unit off.
2. Press and hold "secret button" under the letter N in the Jandy logo in front of controller. Hold for 5-6 seconds.
3. This is supposed to display the # of hours the cell has been running.
4. Press output button.
5. Unit should display a "Hours Cleared" message.

This only resets the cell hours, not the cumulative unit run time.

[Edit]
Here's a video I shot showing the reset procedure.

Reset procedure for Jandy Ei - YouTube

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.