Posts keep disappearing...signature too

Hello, and we're VERY sorry for this issue.

Long story short, there was a span of about 3-4 hours yesterday where many members were accessing the old Server where TFP was formally hosted at. All looked the same, but was no longer being recorded to the current database. This issues appears to be fixed now, and we are keeping our fingers crossed we've addressed the root cause of our issues as well. I'm seeing what I can do to find these posts, however there is the chance they've been deleted.

I once again am very sorry for the headaches over the last two weeks
Lee

Ha! Bingo! I was curious why several of my posts disappeared. I noticed the yellow section had the previous note, and I thought how strange. If that ever happens again, I hope I remember what it could mean.

Apparently those few hours yesterday were when I did quite a bit of posting. As far as I recall, there's only one I'm disappointed it didn't survive. I could never replicate it. Not bad if only one I cared about was lost.

I'm sorry you guys have had to shoulder the brunt of these headaches. Thank you for your perseverance in resolving the issues! It will all be sorted out. And without any loss of life. Lol!! Before long, you guys will be able to sit back and laugh over these snafus. I hope. Take care!
Suz.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.