Jun 26, 2015
Tyler, TX
New member, although I've been lurking for a while. Wanted to Introduce myself. I live in Whitehouse (Tyler), Tx and just bought a new-to-me house with a pool. My first pool, so I am glad I found this awesome forum! I Look forward to getting the pool ready using the TFP method and the help of the TFP community.

I received my TF-100 test kit today and ran my first series of tests. CYA is through the roof (probably due to the previous owners total reliance on his in-line puck tube). PoolMath recommends a 50% drain. I think I'll call the local fire department tomorrow and see if they do complimentary fills. Worth a shot. The test results are in this thread... http://www.troublefreepool.com/threads/99601-New-House-New-Pool-New-Test-Kit..., so please have a look and let me know what you think.

Nice to meet everyone!

-Jon-

Wow, you're right on the ball with this pool thing :) Got your super dooper test kit at the ready and you're ready to go!
How do you plan on chlorinating your pool since you know the problems with the blasted pucks?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.