normal for an intex?

That looks fine, but I agree with adding a rope just as a precaution, as shown here.

temporary_zps04820591.jpg

I am constantly adjusting mine, though I will admit I did not pay close enough attention to them as I filled the pool. Most of mine were off a bit. Next year I will be more careful to make sure as the pool fills that I monitor the legs and feet positioning. I put mine up on a concrete slab, so its easy to move them by pushing up on the top rail.

Thank you everyone for the feedback!

Regarding the rope, I can add that, but I don't think that my pool has the loops.

I shouldn't try to pull the leg in more with the rope correct? My objective is to make it tight enough so it stays put?

Mine isn't really even tight. I think it's just a safety feature to keep the legs from giving way should the vinyl belt holding them break.

More advice needed. One leg is pretty much off the paver. The plastic footing to partially on the paver, but the part were the leg comes down is not. The paver is too far in towards the pool. It doesn't appear to be causing issues with the liner.

The leg has not sunk at all. Its level, but it's the only one not on a paver. I'm more concerned that the plastic footing is against the paver, because I'm fearful it will break and cause sudden drop of it were to get really muddy.

The more I think about it though, if the other legs stay firm and this one does slip off the paver wouldn't they almost hold it up enough? Not ideal, but I just got the water right and wanted some opinions before I drain it.

It's a ultra frame 22'. It sounds like it's not a good idea to jack up an ultra frame.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.