PoolMath ....Iphone app?

I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think that pool calc is updated anymore and poolmath has more current updates. I use Poolmath in a browser on my phone and tablet.

Or just save the PoolMath page locally on your computer ... remember those things ... they are like bigger than your phone and have a separate keyboard and monitor and sit on your desk :D

Or just save the PoolMath page locally on your computer ... remember those things ... they are like bigger than your phone and have a separate keyboard and monitor and sit on your desk :D

Yup got one of those. It works great as a coffee cup holder too....now all I need is a long enough extension cord so I can drag the boat-anchor out by the pool ;)

If I save the page, will the formulas going on in the background come with it? I don't know what language it's coded in, some require back-end comms every time there's a calculation to make, making saving the page useless if TFP is down.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.