Above ground kayak

Jun 16, 2015
Burke VA
Hello TFP, building my above ground pool in Northern Virginia. Finally the permits have been approved today from the county. I'll be posting pictures and giving details in the next thread. I'll be connecting the pool to my deck which I built last year. I did have a question though. Typically AGP's coming with the plastic hosing to the pump, is it possible to change it to PVC as I see it as more durable.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Awesome,
Thanks so much for that. Yea ffx county is high on taxes. Originally I was going to build an in ground fiberglass pool. Got bids from about 5 different companies. All of a sudden after I agreed with one of the builders they mention I have to get a grading plan which can cost up to 12 thousand dollars. NO THANKS! 12 thousand to spend and have nothing to show for it. Decided on the above ground and will connect with my deck to make it look in ground. Pictures to follow

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.