Just setup Hydroforce 16' x 48"...is it level enough?

Hello, my daughter decided (well insisted) on spending her birthday money on this pool. We had to do a lot of levelling and well, I'm not quite sure if it is level enough. It seems close, but when I measure maybe about 2" out now that it has settled. What do you pro's think? We dug, tampered, checked with a level (not a laser). This is how we ended up. I am unsure about the far side across from the pump and skimmer. Will try to attach pics, sorry, this is my first post here. Hope this works....and thanks so much for taking a look.

Typically, here at TFP you find the recommended tolerance for leveling is 1 inch. Yours appears to be a bit more than that from the pics. :( It's certainly your call as to whether or not you chose to drain and re-level, but we have to always be cautious to remind pool owners of safety issues first. "If" that low end ever gave-way due to the additional pressure on that slow side, it would throw a lot of water out at once and could possibly injure anyone nearby. Some people may chose to ride it out for a bit and see if they can make it through the season "as-is", then re-do it next year. But again, it's your call.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, we see many posts here at TFP where owners have gone through the same thing, so you're certainly not alone. Whether it's leveling, the vinyl had too many wrinkles, moist ground, or a bad support post, etc, many have had to re-do their set-up. Totally understand the disappointment. But again it's your call. All we can do is advise you of the situation. We just want to see pool owners have a safe and enjoyable swimming season. :)

I too had one out of level at first, closer to 3". It eventually collapsed after 3 years, but rust contributed greatly to that too.

You'll make it through the summer, provided it doesn't get any worse. But take it down at the end of the season and level it up right before next year. You'll be glad you did.

Search here for how to build a water level with a couple of yardsticks and a piece of clear plastic hose.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.