Hayward SP1091WM with intex pool

Hello! I see you haven't received a reply yet on your post about the Hayward SP1091WM. I just wanted to let you know we haven't forgotten about you. This reply should get your posting updated back to the top of the queue where hopefully someone experienced with your specific question can provide some constructive answers. Thanks for checking-in with TFP, and have a great day.

I assume you want to use the wide model to keep from losing too much depth? I went with the Dyna-Skim because I was afraid the wide model would deform the vinyl side too much. But yours is 22' vs my 16', so I don't think you'd have any problem with it. I'm pretty sure I've seen someone post here about using the WM with a pool smaller than yours successfully. Good luck. It's a nice upgrade.

Really?!?! Tons of us have them! It's a great upgrade. Intex apparently no longer includes a skimmer standard with their pools. So if you've got to buy one, you'd just as well spend a little bit more and get a real one. Plus the improved return eyeball and vacuum adapter are nice to have too.

If you guys sold an adapter for the Intex hoses, you'd probably sell a bunch more. Most of us had to build our own from PVC.

temporary_zps5c695011.jpg

temporary_zps1496e472.jpg

thanks everyone, I got it delivered a few days ago, and now getting my replacement liner up so possible this weekend i'll be installing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Really?!?! Tons of us have them! It's a great upgrade. Intex apparently no longer includes a skimmer standard with their pools. So if you've got to buy one, you'd just as well spend a little bit more and get a real one. Plus the improved return eyeball and vacuum adapter are nice to have too.

If you guys sold an adapter for the Intex hoses, you'd probably sell a bunch more. Most of us had to build our own from PVC.

i second this. it would be nice if an adapter for intex pool is included.

- - - Updated - - -

Any issues if it's close to the return like your setup?

Mine isn't the wide mouth but the pic will give you an idea on how high you can put it.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It will fit the existing hole. You can even connect the Intex hose to it, but you'll have to add an extra rubber washer to get it to tighten down enough to not leak.

Did you go with the WM model or the regular one in the end? Curious as i'm debating on mine

I was going to go with the regular, seems you can still achieve about 2 blocks from the top water level if installed (and screwed into) the gray part of the liner about 1" into that area (with the regular hayward).. or is it just easier to go with WM.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.